Why consider Rose City Physical Therapy for employment
Rose City Physical Therapy is one of Portland’s leading outpatient orthopedic and sports medicine physical therapy practices with over a 25 year presence in the community. We won’t tout we’re the best. There is no ‘the best’. But we are good at what we do – from our excellence in patient care, employee mentorship program, staff development opportunities, impressively beautiful clinic, and our community outreach. As well as our superior customer service – our online reviews are abundant and speak volumes. And our Net Promoter Score is defined as ‘World Class’ which places us in the top tier of customer-centric companies; averaging a running score over 90 (national Healthcare industry average is 71).
We are a genuine physical therapist owned and operated private practice with the owners in the trenches treating patients and managing the challenges of our healthcare environment. We have high expectations and work hard. And reward generously for it through our bonus and profit sharing programs.
We provide clinical mentorship. We recognize accomplishments, growth and performance. We have fun.
Our Core Values
Rose City Physical Therapy’s Core Values – our beacon that guides us
- Be useful
- Do and say the right thing
- Be a better person than yesterday
- Make a positive impact
- Build connections that last
Our Core Values guide Rose City Physical Therapy. They have shaped the culture we have grown to become. We hire by them. We reward by them. We reprimand by them.
Compensation & Benefits
Rose City Physical Therapy’s benefits and compensation package (for all benefit-eligible employees) includes:
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Short- and Long-term Disability and Professional Liability Insurance
- SEP IRA retirement plan with employer match
- Performance-based Bonus and Profit Sharing Program
- 4 weeks PTO per annum for all employees…accrual commences day one
- 7 annual holidays (6 standard plus your birthday…hey, why not…it’s your day and you deserve it)
- Annual $1000.00 Continuing Education allowance with concessions for additional allowance for certification programs tract
If your interest is piqued, please complete the following Recruitment Application and we will respond within 3 business days.